Sunday, October 17, 2010

Second Chance For Life Tattoos

(no) Age hat .. (No) Old Hat ...

I once used deep in my old embroidery and brought out the beautiful Putten Jeanette.

I've looked up my older embroidery designs and found the "Putti" design from Jeanette.




I think that still as great as it was when they had to have brand new: O)

I still like the design as much as when it was newly launched: O)





The heart is made of felt series .

The heart is from the "Felt Collection .



Shirt: LENI
Pants / Pants: KIM


LENI is really a really great pattern. Since it will certainly soon to be more of us ....

Have a nice Sunday!
Kind regards, Chris

LENI is really a super cool pattern. I'm sure there will follow quite a few more shirts ...

Have a nice Sunday!
Love, Chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment