Monday, October 11, 2010

Is It Possible To Get A Period Without Blood

herbstliebe. autumn love.

I love the autumn. It is by far the best season for me. While so many others mourn behind the hot summer, I am pleased that the temperatures are finally comfortable, the light is soft and the trees change color colorful. I LOVE the fall.

I love autumn. It's by far the most beautiful time of the year for me. Whilst some people mourn after the hot summer, I look forward to lower temperatures, soft light and trees with colorful leaves. I LOVE autumn.

I guess it goes Nic same thing because it brought us together with Jeanette a magical autumn series. So magical, I've even touched a long-kept Stoffschätzchen ...

I guess Nic feels similar, because she and Jeanette bestow us with a wonderful autumn new embroidery collection. In fact, I like the design so much, I actually cut one of my treasured fabrics for it ...





Please click to enlarge!

pattern / Pattern: AMELIE







After I made so long as little I still try to regain my style. I find I am on my way there. Not quite there, but definitely on the way: O)
After not much sewing for quite some time, I'm still trying to find my style again. I'm on the way, not quite there, but definitely on the way: O) There

More previews it in Nic's Blog . The stick is then series from Thursday, 14.10. available from Huups .

More preview pics can be seen in Nic's blog . The embroidery collection is available at Huups , starting October 14th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment