Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can You Take Nurofen Heartburn

occupational therapy. Occupational Therapy.

My child is a wild Hummel. She finds it hard to sit still or herself busy. Car rides are really bad or poor weather. So I'm always easier to find things to us in such situations. I found what I've become this time in another blog. Unfortunately, I do not know with whom.

I only say "pot holders" . Ingeniously simple and super nice. According to the manufacturer suitable for children over 6 years, but I think even small children are a little sent herewith can conjure great gifts. Although the book is in English, but the illustrations explaining everything without words.


My little one is quite the wild bumble bee. It's hard for her to stay seated or to play by herself. Very difficult are car rides or bad weather. So I'm always looking for things that might be able to make such situations easier for us. This time I found something in an other blog. Unfortunately I've forgotten in which blog.

I only say "potholders" . Ingeniously simple and super cute. According to the publisher suitable for kids over 5 years, but IMO your kid will master it too if it's younger and loves to tinker. An easy way for your child to make a gift for mom, granny, aunts and so on ....



Fräulein M. hat es jedenfalls die Fahrt in den Norden versüßt. Und sie webt immer noch ;O)

Miss M., however, enjoyed the long drive to northern Germany this time. And she's still weaving ;O)







Viele Grüße aus dem Farbenmix-Land ...
Sending greetings from Farbenmix-country ...

EDIT: Es war bei Marmelis . Danke Rebecca!

0 comments:

Post a Comment