Sunday, May 9, 2010

Asking Vegetarian On Wedding Invitation

Postponed is not abandoned. Postponed is not abandoned.

Oder so. Es zeigt sich doch immer wieder das "wenn man nur lang genug wartet, sich die Sache von alleine erledigt", völlig gelogen ist. Ich habe jetzt wochenlang gewartet das sich diese Hose von alleine fertig näht, aber nix wars *g*.

Or so. It's completely untrue that "if you wait long enough, your problem will resolve itself". I waited weeks, hoping this pants will finish itself, but no such luck *g*.



Das ist die AURELIA Hose. Das Ergebnis finde ich ganz gut, aber Spaß beim nähen ich nicht. Ich kann nichtmal genau sagen warum, aber ich war froh als ich fertig war.

It's the AURELIA pants. Even though I like the result, I had no fun making this. I can't pinpoint why, but I was so glad when I was done with it.



Das Shirt ist HANNAH , eins meiner Lieblingsschnittmuster und trotzdem viel zu selten von mir genäht. Embroidery of Sanna . My logo Velourmotiv as I can make me ages ago by Elke .

The shirt is the HANNAH Peasant Blouse , one of my favorite patterns. Embroidery design by Sanna . And my logo as a suede iron on which ordered from Elke ages ago.

a nice Mother's Day to all the other moms out there!
Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment