Analysts argue whether there is an interest rate cut in the U.S. or not. This dispute is run very controversial, the battle lines seem hard. The emotional these discussions take place, are usually less secure both sides.
I'm not different, I just do not know. I can not currently assess Ben Bernanke. That was when Alan Greenspan, very different.
I also see these high fundamental disagreement between key data, which in recent days also have led to clampdowns Tumbling markets and led to the apparently bullish mood, which meant that was acquired in spite of these warning signs of any such decrease. This fits my view do not coincide.
Pay attention to the charts
In such a situation I am relying on the charts. Fundamental factors need to do is often too long to take hold.
is important to recognize that a lot of charts are still extremely important decisions.
- The S & P near the all-time high.
- The NASDAQ100 at the upper limit of the old trend.
- Euro / dollar: on the outbreak of the long sideways movement, that is the old highs.
- Dax is also just below its all-time high.
This shows how important will be the next Fed rate decision for the markets. Will most likely occur in the course of the next Fed meeting fall in any charts on the decisions. Since I do not know if the Fed cuts or not and how the market reacts to it, nothing else can, than wait for the technical chart signals and the Fed meeting.
Author: Jochen Steffens
0 comments:
Post a Comment