Monday, February 7, 2011

Showing Boobs In Sharee

hair donation.

Liebe Blogbesucher, ich benötige your help today! Yes, I know. First ever blog and then not equal what you want to * shame *

So ... I've now separated from my long hair and would cut off the braid (about 40 cm) like to donate. In the U.S. it is the non-profit organization "Locks of Love" that help underprivileged children and young people under 21 who suffer from medical reasons, longer time period, hair loss, with a real wig / human hair wig. I have already researched on the net but unfortunately found nothing like it in Germany. So my question .... anyone of you knows a similar organization in Germany? The
Haare sind unbehandelt (nicht gefärbt oder anderweitig behandelt) und ich finde es wäre einfach zu schade den Zopf so wegzuschmeißen, wenn man damit evtl. noch eine gute Tat vollbringen könnte.

Über Tipps würde ich micht ganz doll freuen !!

Liebe Grüße,
Chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment