Ich liiiebe Herzen, aber ganz besonders Flügelherzen. Deshalb war die Freude besonders groß als ich Jeanette's neue Serie zum probesticken bekommen habe.
I heart hearts, but even more I heart winged hearts. So I was pretty excited when I got Jeanette's new design to test embroider.
Shirt: LENI by Farbenmix
Eigentlich wollte ich neben diesem Shirt auch noch eine Rock-Kombi nähen, aber die Zeit ist wieder schneller vergangen als es mir lieb war.
I actually planned to make a skirt with matching shirt besides the shirt in the images. But as usually, time flew by with noch time for me to sew it.
The Embroidery is available from tomorrow at Huups . Matching accessories (fabric, ribbon, bias tape), then at Farbenmix .
The embroidery file is available tomorrow at Huups . Matching notions (fabric, ribbon, bias tape) at Farbenmix . wishes
a nice weekend you
Have a nice weekend!
Chris
0 comments:
Post a Comment