... that it recognizes the city. Was've no even that difficult: O) I was born in Nuremberg and raised in the surrounding area. So that's the Franconian accent.
... you would recognize the town. I was born in Nuremberg and grew up in the suburbs. Hence the Franconian accent.
Now I have a few photos for a few of my closer consequences for you. Few since - have I no idea - my new camera still makes some Goats. Have any of you, the Canon PowerShot SX200 IS and can give me some tips for taking digital pictures of clothes? The macro shooting for my jewelry work fine, but in clothes or men * sigh * ....
But here are a few pictures of one of my sewing projects. Only a few because - as I suspected yesterday - my new camera is kinda b * tchy. So if you have the Canon PowerShot SX200 IS, I'd be very thankful for any tips regarding pics of clothes and people. The macro function is great, but I have trouble with "normal" images * sigh *.
Here So our first Bandito . A hot favorite and already worn.
Anyhoo, here's our first Bandito. It's already a favorite: O)
Anyhoo, here's our first Bandito. It's already a favorite: O)
Now the daughter and I are only a few if the " Good Girl on the back is not. The stands have long been on my to-buy list ...
Now the daughter and I only need to agree on the embellishment for the back. I really like the "Good Girl" embroidery file. It's one of the designs that made it on my to-buy-list ages ago.
Now the daughter and I only need to agree on the embellishment for the back. I really like the "Good Girl" embroidery file. It's one of the designs that made it on my to-buy-list ages ago.
Abends übe ich mich im Häkeln. Leider sind auch hier die Farben nicht richtig getroffen :O(
Oben sind es rosa, bordeaux, aubergine, sonnengelb und grün
below green, light green, pink, light blue, blue and white
If I can handle the camera, I replaced the lousy photos here. crochet
In the evenings I practice how to. Unfortunately the colors are not like in reality.
The upper row is pink, burgundy, eggplant, sunflower-yellow and green
the lower row is green, light green, light pink, blue, blue and white.
I'm gonna change the pics as soon as I can handle my camera.
can
crochet until I but as beautiful as the Uschi It will probably need some practice to be * sigh *
But I guess it'll take quite some time until I'm as good at as crotcheting Uschi * sigh *
I am doing now in any case look at the search for a tutorial for my PowerShot.
Greetings,
Love,
Chris
0 comments:
Post a Comment