Thursday, June 24, 2010

How Long Does A Show Last For In Pregancy

Speaking of football ...

.. here are a few legends of the RAID rhetoric ...

"He can not now break on his knees" * ouch *
team chief Rudi Voeller

"I agree with you completely chloroform"
Former Germany coach Helmut Schön (†)

"I do not know where to us, the worm Pruust * *
Oberhausen-Profi Fabrizio Hayer

"Ich habe ihn nur ganz leicht retuschiert" *und ... sieht er nun besser aus?*
Ex-Nationalspieler Olaf Thon

"Ja, der FC Tirol hat eine Obduktion auf mich" *na, da würd' ich aber nicht hingehen*
Peter Pacult, Trainer 1860 München

"In einem Jahr habe ich mal 15 Monate durchgespielt" *muß ein langes Jahr gewesen sein ..*
Franz Beckenbauer über seine Zeit als Spieler

I do not think we would have lost the game when it would be expected 1:1 "
Bayern manager Uli Hoeness

" Our chances are 70:50 " * Math 6, set ! *
ex-Stuttgart-pro Tony Legat

"The one with all the waste waters washed" * iiihh, but this *
Former Dortmund Norbert Dickel stink about his team-mates Frank Mill

"Then came the penalties. We all had the pants, but I ran quite smoothly with's " *.. .. and no toilet in sight how embarrassing *
Paul Breitner, world champion of 1974

"The ship list. It can be set up again only when we are all on the same page"
Ex-Stutgart coach Willi Entenmann

"Wonderful, as he pushes his body between himself and the enemy" * fascinating *
master coach Udo Lattek

"I do not care whether a Brazilian, a Pole, Croat, North or South German is. The power is the key and not any blood group ? * blood trauma study, Christoph *
Former Bayer coach Christoph Daum

"Milan or Madrid - mainly Italy" *???*
former international Andy Möller

"It is important that you think 90 minutes full concentration to the next game" * soso .. because you wonder nothing more ...*
record national player Lothar Matthäus

"If the man in black whistles, the referee may also do nothing more"
Lauterns former coach Andy Brehme

"We must understand that he has difficulties to acclimatize. He is the German language is not powerful," * yes, yes, German language, difficult language *
former Bayern striker Jürgen "Cobra" Wegmann

"Sometimes you lose and sometimes win them" life * is hard! *
Otto Rehhagel

"It was a beautiful moment when the coach says: Come Steffen, put your stuff out, now it starts " * oh *
ex-national players! Steffen Freund

"Before the season, we all thought the small rolls to cook against Bayern. But as we see, bake only with water"
Helmut Schulte, ex-manager of FC St.Pauli

"If we do not win here, then we connect them at least break the lawn" * yes, revenge is sweet: O) *
former international Rolf Rüssmann

"We have 99% of the game dominated. The remaining 3% were at fault that we lost "
Ruud Gullit, Dutch ex-international players

"The Jürgen Klinsmann and I are a good trio
Fritz Walter, then still playing for VfB Stuttgart

" I believe that the leader can always beat the league leaders "
Berti Vogts

" I do not need a butler, I have a young woman " * you go to? *
Thomas Doll (coach of the Regionalliga, Sex HSV) about his wife

"It incites the people with facts that are not true"
Toni Polster


(All quotes come from a. Pdf aces in the savings * that I received today from my sister. "The italicized comments are mine.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment