As it was so cold 2 weeks ago and seen everywhere in the media was how beautiful Hamburg in the winter, I would like to run with my family to the north. But reason has prevailed * sigh * and we have stayed at home. As a small consolation for Miss M. I then embroidered just the Alster.
Two weeks ago when it was super cold and the news showed us how Hamburg is beautiful in winter, I wanted to drive north with my family. But common sense won over * sigh * and we stayed at home. So to pamper myself, I embroidered the "Alster" for Miss M. The Alster runs through Hamburg and is a tributary of the Elbe "which rarely freezes over. "Alster" means amusement on the Alster (ice skating on the river, people meet on the river to drink hot beverages and chat for a while or do other fun things).
Sorry for the blurry pictures. I had forgotten to switch the camera close up on a normal image: O (
Sorry for the blurred pictures. I forgot to switch the camera from close-up view to normal view: O (
my new embroidery machine is great, but we are still learning about care. There are still some features completely different from my old sweetheart. Until now I have the stick-time indication of a pattern not found yet. Does anybody where can I find the Brother on the 700e? Or is it the new models in the not at all about more?
My new embroidery machine is so cool, but we are still not best friends, yet. Some features are completely different from my old sweetie. I still have not found out where I can embroider find the time of the embroidery design I want to. Does someone know where to find it? Or is this not a feature of the latest embroidery machines?
0 comments:
Post a Comment